PADI IDC prerequisites
- PADI Divemaster, or leadership level with another diver training organization, including:
1. 18 years old.
2. 60 logged dives; documented experience in night diving, deep diving and underwater navigation.
3. If not a PADI Divemaster, successfully complete the PADI Divemaster course dive rescue assessment.
4. Certified diver for six months.
5. Medical clearance attesting to dive fitness signed by a physician within the previous 12 months.
6. Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course completion (or qualifying training) within the last 24 months.
- Logged at least 100 dives prior entering the Instructor Examination (IE)
Teaching Status Open Water Scuba Instructors are authorized to teach the following PADI courses:
• PADI Scuba Diver/Open Water Diver
• Adventure Diver/Advanced Open Water Diver
• Rescue Diver
• Skin Diver and Discover Snorkeling
• Discover Scuba Diving
• PADI Seal Team and Bubblemaker
• ReActivate and Discover Local Diving
• Peak Performance Buoyancy
• Project AWARE Specialty
• Coral Reef Conservation
GoPro and change your Life!